Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

GOODS | POKETO 2014


+ POKETO 2014 +
solid brass coaster
cast iron bottle openers 
kaico enamel sauce pan
cynosure trivet
kaico enamel stock pot
japanese brass trivet sun & moon

I've been a fan of Poketo for a couple of years now, but I've always associated their aesthetic with more colorful homewares and accessories. Obviously there's nothing wrong with color, but I've always leaned towards a more neutral color palate. It's no surprise then that I was very happy to check out their new arrivals and see a sea of gorgeous neutrals. White enamelware, brass trivets, charcoal mugs...truly a beautiful sight to behold. Now excuse me while I try to make space in my tiny kitchen (and my bank account) for some of these lovely pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment