Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

FILM | HER

Spike Jonze's her has been getting a lot of attention lately, with an onslaught of positive reviews and award nominations (and wins, congrats to Spike for best screenplay at the golden globes). I finally saw it this weekend, and I liked it even more than I expected. It was funny and touching, but most of all, it was a beautifully made film. The cinematography was stellar and I loved the color palate used throughout the film, especially the various shots around L.A.. Even though Amy Adams just won the award for best actress at the golden globes (in a musical/comedy... I don't really understand how the golden globes decides which film goes into what category except for obvious dramas like 12 Years a Slave, but I wouldn't exactly call American Hustle a comedy), I really loved everything about her in her, especially the beautiful styling done for her character.  






No comments:

Post a Comment