Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CHARMING NOISE | BEST OF 2013 P.1


Even though it may have felt a little flat for me, looking back, 2013 was actually a really solid year for music. These are my favorite songs off of my favorite albums of the year, in no particular order. For some reason doing a top 16 sounded like a good idea? It really came from the fact that I didn't want to narrow it down any more, but 20 seemed like too much. Indecisiveness wins again. I'll post a playlist with all of the songs when I post the top 8 later this week.

+songs that I didn't post the video of are linked to video or audio, I just didn't want to overwhelm the blog with too many videos+


16. James Blake - To The Last


15. My Bloody Valentine - Only Tomorrow


14. Washed Out - All I Know


13. No Joy - E


12. Chvrches - Lies


11. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Wide Lovely Eyes


10. Haim - Falling


9. Atoms For Peace - Default

No comments:

Post a Comment