Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

THIS IS RAD + A FRIDAY ROUNDUP +


Everlane's new lookbook is just too beautiful. I can't look at it too much or else I'll want all of the things.


Kate Miss of For Me, For You posted a banana bread recipe the other day and it is am.az.ing. A few notes: I did 1/4 cup honey and 1/4 cup dark brown sugar instead of just a 1/2 cup of honey. Since it added a bit more moisture, my bread didn't rise very high, so I need to make some adjustments next time, but it was still the most delicious banana bread I've ever tasted. Go make it. Now. (image by Kate Miss)


It's time for year end roundups! As you can tell from these friday posts, I'm a huge fan of a good list, and end of the year music and film lists are my favorite. AV Club, Paste, Rolling Stone, and many others have released them and now I must go procure some more music.  (image via Rolling Stone)

No comments:

Post a Comment