Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

HOLIDAY | DECOR


+ DECOR +
cake via style me pretty 
handmade wrapping from odessa may society
candle from anthropologie 
wreath from terrain 
wreath diy from designlovefest 
card from note to self 
mugs & hot chocolate from heath ceramics

I'm inordinately excited for the holidays this year, and the sad thing is that I won't even be decorating our place. We got rid of all of our decorations when we moved last year, and I can't really justify spending the money on it now since we won't even be here for Christmas. So, I've been compensating by pinning a million holiday images (sorry followers). Here are some of the things that I would be using this year if I was decorating. I'm still really tempted to try out designlovefest's wreath diy though...

No comments:

Post a Comment