Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

GOOD THINGS | NO. 1


// SOME GOOD THINGS FROM AROUND THE INTERNET //

1. Apparently there was something called the Youtube Awards, and bands created music videos live at it. Cool. Spike Jonze shot a video for Arcade Fire's "Afterlife" off of their new album AND it involved Greta Gerwig dancing. How many great things can you pile into one video before my head will explode?

2. I realize that I am super late to the game on this (I'm not as obsessive a blog reader as I was a few years ago) but I finally stumbled upon the truly fantastic blog Note to Self. I may have read through the whole blog in a couple of days...

3. So this weekend, while watching too much TV, we found a special on Nat Geo called "The Secret Life of Dogs." It was so fascinating. Seriously, I could bore you for hours with all of the cool things that I learned, like the fact that dogs might be able to smell cancer. Smell freaking cancer. Mind blown. I love dogs. 

4. I'm sorry to break it to you, but I am 100% one of those awful annoying people who officially gets excited for the holidays as soon as November hits. Feel free to hate me. But first let me tell you how much I love hot chocolate (via Cupcakes and Cashmere), peppermint flavored things, wreaths, holiday movies...

5. My favorite track off of the Chvrches album now has a weird, dark futuristic video. Watch it

No comments:

Post a Comment