Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

BRIAN FERRY FOR HARRY'S



Without trying to sound too creepy, I must admit that I am a bit of a voyeur; in the age of lifestyle blogs it appears that we really all are. I love seeing articles like these ones (called "The Method") that Brian Ferry has been shooting for Harry's Five O'Clock Magazine, where Brian photographs various people performing their morning routines. I eat these kind of things up. I love seeing what people do in their day-to-day routine: what they eat for breakfast, if they take their time and read over a cup of coffee or if they just throw on some clothes and run out the door, what products they use, etc.. I found it particularly charming that Chad Buri makes a peanut butter and jelly sandwich every day. I hope that there will be many more of these features in the future. 

My morning routine? 
1. Waking up and being grumpy 
2. Zombie-walking towards the coffee 
3. Eating either eggs and sausage or oatmeal 
4. Reading blogs and mindlessly flipping through Tumblr. 

Now that I'm looking at this it doesn't sound like a very positive morning routine, does it? I'm obviously not a morning person but maybe I should try to be less grumpy and maybe, just maybe, not instantly look at a computer (or iPad) screen. Maybe I'll try to switch it up and read a magazine or book instead? 

What does your morning routine look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment