Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

THIS IS RAD + A FRIDAY ROUNDUP +


I've been a fan of Brian Ferry's photography for a couple of years now so I was super psyched to see his beautiful Brooklyn apartment on Sight Unseen last week. It's a wonderful mix of minimal and eclectic. 



Ugh. That's all I have to say. Sometimes I hear a song that's so good that it almost pisses me off. "Try to Be" by Blue Hawaii is one of those songs. I'm mostly angry because I've been hearing about Blue Hawaii for a while now and haven't listened to any of their work until last night. Now I am hooked and angry that their new album Untogether doesn't come out until next week. In the mean time, I will be repeatedly listening to it on Pitchfork Advance.


Oh Lordy. I am headed to Austin in a little over a week for SXSW and I am so. damn. happy. So far this Pitchfork Day Party has me the most excited. I will most definitely be spending my whole day there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment