Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

COFFEE TIME

In case you hadn't noticed, I have a serious coffee addiction. I love the smell, the taste, and I especially love a great coffee shop. Unfortunately our little city has, well, about zero cafes beyond the normal corporate mainstays. Needless to say, we've been making a lot more coffee at home. Thanks to some awesome Christmas gifts, we were able to set up our own pour over set up in our kitchen and let me tell you, it makes some damn fine coffee. It's definitely stronger than our ol' french press, but the taste is really great. Here are the basics for what you would need to bring the pour over into your home. We found the Blue Bottle book really helpful for getting started out. Be warned, we bought that Hario grinder, and while I love it, it's kind of a pain in the ass. When we have the cash, we will definitely be investing in a high quality electric burr grinder. 


+ Coffee Goods +


No comments:

Post a Comment