Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

WEEKENDING







coffee shop reading / biscuits & gravy / bloody mary / pancakes / mia / house ogling


Another weekend spent in Minneapolis getting away from the lack of coffee shops & bookstores in St Cloud. There was an attempt to go see the Rembrandt exhibit at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, but apparently we weren't the only ones with that idea and it was sold out. Alas, we shall try next weekend. That plate of brown up there? Well, it may not look appetizing, but it was quite delicious. I'm a southern (food) gal at heart and I can't say no to biscuits and gravy. Also consumed? A bite or two of my dude's apple pancakes and a bloody mary. Can I stop for a second to talk about some of the seriously beautiful homes in Uptown Minneapolis? There are a few Victorians that are truly epic (if you're the kind of person who thinks that old homes are rad, like me). 

Here's to a great week!

quick note: seriously digging these tracks by Chrome and the Ice Queen that I found via Kate Miss. They have a Kate Bush vibe, which is always much appreciated in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment