Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

CHARMING FILM | WHEN HARRY MET SALLY

one / two / three / four

One of my favorite movies to watch around this time of year is the oh-so-classic "When Harry Met Sally" aka the movie that somehow makes women swoon over Billy Crystal. Not only is it the best romantic comedy of all time (don't even try to argue with me on this one), but it also has beautiful shots of New York in the most glorious of seasons: fall. When I was thinking about this movie recently, I surprised myself by really admiring Meg Ryan's wardrobe. Usually I would not reflect fondly on 80s fashion, but I have to say that there's something about Sally's menswear-inspired style that really works. So in honor of Sally Albright, here's a collection of pieces that I think that the famously particular lady would love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment