Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

CHARMING NOISE | GRAB BAG

I'm not going to lie, this is kind of a half-assed post. Half-assed in that I didn't put a lot of effort into it, but not in the way that I genuinely really like everything that I'm posting. This week has been busy so far. I'm in the final steps of interviewing for a job that I'd really like to get and I'm getting ready to head to Austin on Sunday for SXSW 2014 and some sunshine (I swear to god if there is ice on the ground or highs below the 60s, I will lose it). Anyhow, here's a grab bag of musicy goodness. If you're lucky I just might even manage to do a post about who I'd like to see at SXSW this year. Maybe.


Wild Beasts' made an oddly captivating music video.


The first single off of the upcoming Sharon Van Etten record!



Been liking what I've heard off of the new Real Estate album.



How can you not love this video?

No comments:

Post a Comment