Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

LATELY | TRAILERS

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who associates the cooler weather with going to the movies. I've always been film obsessed, especially in high school when I would insist on seeing everything that was nominated for an Academy Award. However, I haven't really been on top of my movie game over the past few years, missing most movies when they're in theaters and rarely even watching anything at home. Unfortunately I have totally been caught up in the world of binge watching tv series on Hulu and Netflix, even resorting to rewatching various favorite tv series. It's sad really. But I'm excited to kick off this film season with a lot of fantastic looking new flicks, like the Coen brothers' new film "Inside Llewyn Davis." Mixing some of my favorite filmmakers with a favorite era of New York city is a dream come true.


Now, it may not be hard to guess from my general taste in pop culture that I am a huge Wes Anderson fan. The trailer for his new movie, which doesn't even come out until next March by the way, is a thing of beauty. "The Grand Budapest Hotel" looks like everything that I could possibly want from a Wes film, and more. It also looks like Ralph Fiennes is going to be an amazing addition to the usual roster of Andersonian actors.


No comments:

Post a Comment