Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

CHARMING THREADS | HATS




++ Click photos for sources ++

Much like the majority of the internet population, I'm excited for fall. For me, temperatures in the 60s are pretty much perfection, and not being so hot that only a small scrap of fabric will do for clothing, is, in a word, liberating. With cooler weather, comes a plethora of clothing options, and while I'm not one to really embellish or accessorize, I've been inexplicably attracted to hats as of late. Sometimes I still think that I would feel ridiculous wearing a hat for no purpose other than fashion (hats for snow? sure! to keep the sun off of my face? of course. pure adornment? hm.), but I may just have to push myself out of my comfort zone and throw on a chapeau this autumn so I can look as chic as the ladies above. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment