Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

ADIOS | SXSW 2013

I'm in Austin for the week for a much needed vacation and to enjoy some music at SXSW. We had a lot of fun last year, though we stayed away from all nighttime events because it was a little too crowded and apocalyptic outside (see first photo) for our taste, and the day parties are way more fun and less intense anyways. We'll be sticking to the same plan this year. I hope everybody has a great week!



 

+ SXSW 2012 +
Intense night scene at sxsw 2012
Bear in Heaven at Brooklyn Vegan's Day Party last year
Mess with Texas party last year


We essentially stalked Bear in Heaven at SXSW last year. They played around eight shows, we saw two of those, though we would have liked to see more. My boyfriend took this video at the Hometape's Friend Island party last year. You can see my friend and I dancing with the lead singer a little bit. We had an amazing time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment