Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WEEKENDING | IT'S TOO COLD EDITION







As I write this post, the current temperature is - 12. Ain't that lovely? Oh wait no, no it isn't. It's horrifying. Negative highs this weekend kept me securely indoors for two of the three days of this long weekend. Day one I managed to see "Silver Linings Playbook" (which was fantastic) and to grab provisions for hibernation (some food, a lot of wine). The rest of the weekend was spent watching movies, reading, making these muffins (soooo good), and experimenting with our new pour cover coffee setup. Have I ever mentioned that the boyfriend and I are coffee snobs? It's true. With the help of some amazon gift cards we were able to buy everything we needed to nerd out making delicious (and strong!) coffee. 

Hope everybody had a great (and much warmer) weekend! Is it March yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment