Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

CHARMING TRAVELS | AUSTIN

south austin / eclair / iced coffee / acl / margarita / bun

Even though I only lived in Austin for about a year and half, it's hard for me to not associate it instantly with the word "home." I grew up in Phoenix, but never really grew attached to it as a city. Sure I have some fond memories and great friends from that time, but I don't have an urge to go back to Arizona. Now that I am no longer living in Austin, I definitely have that yearning for home. It lessens each day, as I get used to the fact that I don't live there anymore, but it's still difficult for me to not want to magically transport myself back there some days. My recent trip back to my favorite city really reminded me of all that it has to offer; great food, drinks, festivals, live music, creativity, great independent businesses and a vibrancy all its own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment